Sunday, November 30, 2008

Kundan Work Stone Sarees In Chenni Silks




Akashic Records Reading



Akasha is the primal substance through which any substance has been formado.Es generating creative and all universos.todo is recorded in the, in ether, in the heart or core of akasha. taking the ether as immaculate and subtle energy . so the Akashic Records are records alma.son Travel mind dios.las photographic record spiritual impressions allĂ­.esta technique is based on spiritual development CONSEDE the energy needed to achieve receive information from higher planes to help and support to patients, advice on the road to take on all the facts of life.

is the archive of all experiences of the soul: PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE.


know the real reason why we incarnate here and now.

the questions we ask are the sgt: what is my mission in life ? Because I susedio that fact? who are my guides? which is the karmic connection that binds me to this person ..?

In my case I support the reading tarot cards to give a general vicion.



Akashic records online and face- .

alejuntos@hotmail.com 02941 15341452 shifts
request

General black Rocky River

0 comments:

Post a Comment