Sunday, July 5, 2009

How Long After Shaving Can Do Brazilian?

Experience with New Look webcam under Debian GNU / Linux (Lenny).

Amarok 2 on Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty, but at the start I found with surprise that did not reproduce any sound: (
In exchange for my beloved music got this error message:
"The audio playback device Intel ICH5 with CMI9761A + (Intel ICH5) Does Not Work. Falling back to default "

Searching the internet I found that I was missing some programs that Ubuntu could not auto-install.

These are the applications I installed:

# sudo aptitude install phonon-backend-xine libxine1
-ffmpeg # sudo aptitude install pulseaudio systemsettings phonon-backend-xine
systemsetings
Run.

Go to Multimedia tab in the backend, xine
choose Device tab in the Preference, the Audio Output check Pulseaudio, and check it by pressing the Test. If so, upload it to the top of the list with Prefer button and apply the changes with Apply. Finally

must restart the PC and ready:)


Greetings and I hope they serve. Lucas



Coudures Zenz






This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License
Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Argentina
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment