Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How To Remove Stains From Luggage

usui sensei "PRAYER TO THE VIOLET FLAME"


I am always a huge consumer Violet Flame Pillar,
of Pure Divine Love, which transcends all human concepts and sheds constantly
all
Triomphe and all the perfection of the Father.

Mighty I AM
assumes absolute control of my mind, my body and world;
apply your crystal violet flame in my
consuming and consumes all of my mistakes and shortcomings, past and present,
cause and effect, and dissolves all my problems forever.

Mighty I AM,
Apply your crystal violet flame in my
consuming and consumes all influences contrary to peace, welfare
himself and all around me.

Wrap me in your channel of Light and Energy,
as a powerful shock aura against which all negative force,
destructive and beneficial, and return to its point of origin
transmuted into Good Will in Love and Welfare
to all who reach into their action. MANTRA
DE SAINT GERMAIN


I AM A BEING OF VIOLET FIRE

I AM THE PURITY GOD DESIRES



0 comments:

Post a Comment