Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Game Is In Russian,i Want To Make It English?

Bordeaux: Grace 2010 (Saint-Émilion). Martínez Lacuesta


Thunevin In local I was lucky to meet Michel Gracia, a peculiar kind, very French interior that first passed a love for their wines out of the ordinary. He looks proud of what he does, announces tirelessly nature worthy alchemist, full of expression, being, however, a talkative character type, broad and generous. I was looking for wines Thunevin, the tables present in the room with white walls, when Grace stopped us and wanted us to try their wines. I'll be honest when I say that until that moment had not heard of it, nor of their wines. To me it was a stranger. Now I thank fortune for bringing me into his presence. His Grace 2010 I was one of the great revelations of this week primeurs Bordeaux. A superb wine, colossal, sinking to the palate, that rocks the language and profusely baptizes every sense of who drinks it. Eighty per cent blend with Merlot, fifteen percent cabernet franc and sauvignon five, fruit from vines and thirty five years old, located on argilo calcareous soil. Aged in new barrels, with production of 5400 bottles. Technical advice from the laboratory of Michel Rolland. Precious
chromatic condition, with dark tinted apicotado color purple hues. Da picture of concentration, density, thickness. Immense nose aromas, black fruit and outlining berries, a touch of spicy vanilla and ensuring that opens later to green grass and damp earth. It's intoxicating, sensual and full of nuances. It's nice to serve the wine with various approaches to nose. An authentic experience full of oddities. Aromatic palette. Boca
colossal, exceeding even the vastness shown on the nose. Great initial hit of sweetness, big on strength rather than length. Acidity wields a finely drawn arguments, not ends. Extensive travel, original, full of deep sense. More accurate control of alcohol. High persistence. Bathes the mouth of views. A pleasing tribute to the freshness, near the end draws a fruity aftertaste charged with delinquency as a protagonist, an ally with licorice and a final full of minerals and some flint point. This wine is dense, intense, could even define it as spiritual. Transmits joy, originality, power and concentration vinous. Recreates the sensation of wine therapy, as balm grateful palates. The mouth of a thousand welcomes loves a good shower with this wine.
I think 2010 is a wine worthy of medals, colossal. Today already has my appreciation. I hope I can get my hands on at least one bottle when it hits the market. Highly recommended, necessary, indispensable. Who miss out, commit a serious error.
bet without hesitation for this great wine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment